miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2011

Give me something to sing about






Life's a show, and we all play a part. And when the music starts, we open up our hearts. It's all right, if some thing's come out wrong, we'll sing a happy song and you can sing along.


Where there's life, there's hope.

Every day's a gift.

Wishes can come true.
Whistle while you work.
So hard. All day.
                     

To be like other girls. Just fitting in this glittering world.
                     
Don't give me songs. Give me something to sing about!
                   


Life's a song you don't get to rehearse and every single verse can make it that much worse. Still my friends don't know why I ignore the million things or more I should be dancing for.
                     

All the joy life sends.

Family and friends.
All the twists and bends.
Knowing that it ends.

Well, that depends.
                     
On if they let you go. On if they know enough to know that when you've bowed you leave the crowd. There was no pain, no fear no doubt, 'til they pulled me out of Heaven. So that's my refrain. I live in Hell, 'cause I've been expelled from Heaven.
                    




"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario